F1 Singapore Grand Prix 2013/2014
The Grand Prix Season Singapore (GPSS) returns from 20 to 22 September 2013 to complement the world's only FORMULA ONE (F1) night race, the 2013 FORMULA 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix. For ten nights, Singapore transforms into a pulsating wonderland of fun, entertainment and sporting action.
Expect world-class entertainment offerings including exhilarating parties and race-themed events, enriching arts and cultural experiences and specially designed shopping and dining experiences that will fuel high-octane excitement and glamour right in the city.
Experience the 2013/2014 Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix in a different light today.
F1 Singapore Grand Prix 2013 Transfer Services
- Advance booking only
- For travel within Singapore and Sentosa Island only
- Meet and greet services by English speaking representative
- Customer Care services
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Personal chauffeur throughout the journey
- Exclusive use of Limousine Cab only for you and your guest. Vehicle will be on standby at your call when you are attending the F1 event, dining or shopping.
- Electronic Road Pricing (ERP), Fuel surcharge, Car park , Airport charge, Peak Hour and Public Holiday charge.
- There are no additional charge for reservation & advance booking.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Credit Card payments: Administrative charge and GST (Goods & Service Tax)*
*Additional 10% administrative charge and 7% GST(Goods & Service Tax) surcharge for payment by credit card.
- Transfer service must be booked at least 3 months in advance of the event date (20 to 22 September 2013/2014)
Confirmation for this service will be received within 3 working days upon receiving 100% payment -- 50% during reservation, and 50% received 3 days before the event begins.
- The model of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
Limousine Transport will hold either a maximum of four (4) or seven (7) passengers Mercedes Cab and Limo Cab holds a maximum of two (2) sets of luggage Maxi Cab and London Cab are wheelchair accessible
- Traveling with Children
Child Car seats are not provided in the vehicles. If your child requires a car seat, please bring one for the trip Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that there is a minimum requirement of three (3) days booking, and at least ten (10) consecutive hours of service per day for F1 Transport during the race days (20 to 22 September 2013).
F1 PackageVehicle TypeSeater
30 Hrs Package
(3 Days x 10 Hrs)Additional Hrs
(per hour)Midnight Surcharge
(23:00 - 06:59 Hrs)One-way Transfer
(min. 2 hrs)Private42SGD 3 000.00SGD 100.00SGD 15.00SGD 200.00Private42SGD 6 000.00SGD 200.00SGD 15.00SGD 400.00Audi A8Private42SGD 2 400.00SGD 80.00SGD 15.00SGD 160.00Private75SGD 2 400.00SGD 80.00SGD 15.00SGD 160.00Private75SGD 3 000.00SGD 100.00SGD 15.00SGD 200.00Private64SGD 2 400.00SGD 80.00SGD 15.00SGD 160.00Private139SGD 2 700.00SGD 90.00SGD 15.00SGD 180.00Private1911SGD 3 600.00SGD 120.00SGD 25.00SGD 240.00Private2316SGD 3 600.00SGD 120.00SGD 25.00SGD 240.00Private4035SGD 4 800.00SGD 160.00SGD 25.00SGD 320.00Limo Taxi42SGD 1 650.00SGD 55.00SGD 15.00SGD 110.00Limo Taxi42SGD 1 650.00SGD 55.00SGD 15.00SGD 110.00Limo Taxi75SGD 1 800.00SGD 60.00SGD 15.00SGD 120.00Limo Taxi62SGD 1 800.00SGD 60.00SGD 15.00SGD 110.00Limo Taxi74SGD 1 800.00SGD 60.00SGD 15.00SGD 110.00Limo Taxi43SGD 2 250.00SGD 75.00SGD 15.00SGD 150.00
Flat rates quoted in Singapore Dollars, per vehicle per day (10 hours). There is a minimum booking requirement of three (3) days, and ten (10) continuous hours of service per day, per vehicle for F1 Transport during the race days (20 to 22 Septermber 2013).