Singapore Airport Transfers: Arrival
Travel from Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore Cruise Centre or any Gateways in Singapore to your Singapore City Hotel, Sentosa Island Hotel or Residency. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Choose between a 2-seater, 4-seater or 7-seater Limousine Cab for a limousine transfer with your own space for your family or guest.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your contact details (your guest's name and contact details if you are not traveling), flight details and the destination. Your arrival transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours via email. Please call us via our hot-line at (+65) 65 35 35 34 if you need a transfer within 24 hours.
Singapore Arrival Meeting Point Guide
FAQs for Arrival Transfers
- 24 Hours daily including Public Holidays WITH reservations made in advance
- For travel within Singapore and Sentosa Island only
- Meet and greet services by English speaking representative
- Welcome sign-age and itinerary
- Tracking of flight 3 hours before arrival and re-confirmation where necessary
- Waiting time of up to 60 mins from confirm flight landing time*
- Customer Care services
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Electronic Road Pricing (ERP), Fuel surcharge, Car park, Airport charge, Peak Hour and Public Holiday charge
- There are no additional charge for reservation & advance booking
*All arrival transfer enjoys a waiting time of up to 60 mins from confirm flight landing time, which allows sufficient time to proceed from the plane to clear customs to the arrival hall. A waiting time charge of $10 per 10 mins block will commence after the initial 60 mins, capped at 20 mins. Please call driver if you need him to continue waiting after 60 mins.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Credit Card payments: Administrative charge and GST (Goods & Service Tax)*
*Additional 10% administrative charge and 7% GST (Goods & Service Tax) surcharge for payment by credit card.
- Transfer service must be booked at least 48 hours (by email) or 24 hours (by phone) in advance of your travel date
Confirmation for this service will be received within 24 hours of booking for email bookings, subject to availability
PLEASE NOTE that we can usually still serve you without a reservation. If you arrive at the airport without a reservation, you may still call us. Most of the time we can still accommodate you, at no extra charge for an immediate service within fifteen (15) minutes, which may be subjected to availability of vehicle at that point of time.
- The model of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
Limousine Transport will hold either a maximum of four (4) or seven (7) passengers
Mercedes Cab, Limo Cab, Mercedes E-Class and Mercedes S-Class holds a maximum of two (2) sets of luggage (hand and stowed)
London Cab is wheelchair accessible
- Traveling with Children
Child Car seats are not provided in the vehicles. If your child requires a car seat, please bring one for the trip
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note this is a ONE WAY transfer only*
*One Way Transfer - From Point A to Point B. Rates does not include additional stops or de-tours during the journey.
Flat Rates & Pricing per CabTypeNormalMidnight (23:00 - 06:59 Hrs)AdultsSuitcaseHand LuggageSGD 60SGD 72222SGD 60SGD 72222SGD 65SGD 77777SGD 60SGD 72444SGD 60SGD 72444SGD 75SGD 87422SGD 75SGD 95777SGD 80SGD 100999SGD 150SGD 185131313SGD 170SGD 205353535
Flat rates quoted are for One Way Transfer - From Airport to your hotel or residential, with no additional stops or de-tours during the journey. Additional stops or de-tours are available at a small premium.
All arrival transfer enjoys a waiting time of up to Sixty (60) mins from confirm flight landing time, which allows sufficient time to proceed from the plane to clear customs to the arrival hall. A waiting time charge of $10 per ten (10) mins block will commence after the initial sixty (60) mins.
Find out more about the rates and additional surcharge here.