Marina Bay Cruise Centre
The Marina Bay Cruise Centre will propel Singapore into the major maritime league. When completed in 2011, the two-berth facility in Marine South will accommodate even the next generation of larger liners.
With its distinctive rooftop, depicting a modern interpretation of low rolling waves, the International Cruise Terminal will leave a lasting impression on visitors.
The Marina Bay Cruise Centre's superior terminal facilities will complement Singapore's prime location between major international maritime routes and excellent air connectivity to establish Singapore as the cruise hub of Asia.
- Attractive architectural design
- Finger pier with two berths
- Ability to accommodate the largest ship being built at the moment (Oasis-Class)
- Green-mark status
International Cruise Terminal will have close proximity and easily accessible to the new downtown and financial services hub, as well as surrounding attractions such as the Singapore Flyer, the world's largest observation wheel, and the Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort. Changi International Airport is only a close 20-minute drive away.
- Dedicated cruise facility
- Ample coach bays, car parking lots and convenient road access
- Seamless connectivity with provisions for future walkway linkages to SMRT, waterfront promenade and park as well as neighbouring developments
Singapore’s International Cruise Terminal has been designed not only to be architecturally attractive but also to ensure a smooth and seamless experience for passengers.
Designed to accommodate some of the world’s largest ships, the terminal will feature a spacious arrival and departure hall as well as a large ground transportation area to facilitate the movement of passengers.
A waterfront promenade and park will provide disembarking passengers a pleasant arrival experience, and distinctive night lighting will enhance the city’s skyline at night.
• Changi Airport
• Seletar Airport
• Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
• Harbourfront Ferry Terminal
• Tanjong Pagar Railway Station
• Woodlands Checkpoint
• Tuas Checkpoint