Terms & Conditions
- Clients will be held liable and bear full financial liability for any vandalism, negligence or damages made to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental.
- Drug use is strictly prohibited by law.
- Underage drinking is strictly prohibited during the course of rental of limousine service.
- Limousine Transport is not held for any delays in travel time due to unforeseen weather, traffic , road conditions or delays beyond our control.
- Limousine Transport is not held responsible for any valuable items left in the limousine, during the course of rental of limousine. Clients are advisable to safeguard their valuable items with care.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond allowed seating capacity.
- For any feedbacks towards our limousine service, clients are advisable to contact our client service representative at +65 65353534 or
- Limousine Transport Service is not held responsible for any cancellation or delay due to mechanical problems. We reserve the right to substitute a similar vehicle of equivalent rental value.
- All deposits made towards your limousine reservation are non refundable. However, in the event that changes need to be made towards your reservation for any reason, the deposits paid could be utilized towards any future bookings within six (6) months from the original booking date.
- For airport and point to point transfers, all “no shows” by clients are non refundable.
- A credit card is required to make a reservation. Any airport reservation cancelled within or prior to four (4) hours of the schedule pick-up time will be subjected to a full charge of the original quoted price.
- Any reservation for our limousine or minibus that is cancelled within one week (7days) of the scheduled pick-up time will be subjected to a full charge of the hourly rate for the required minimum hours that was agreed upon at the time of booking less the deposit. By making a reservation with Limousine Transport, clients are held responsible to agree with the cancellation policy. Exceptions are only made due to extreme unforeseen weather conditions, resulting in flight cancellations or the inability to traverse the roads.
- A full refund of deposits is only made possible if cancellation of service is made at least 30 days prior to the date of scheduled pick up service. NO refund shall be made if cancellation of service occurs within 30 days of scheduled pick up service. This includes reservations made within 30 days or less of scheduled pick up service date.